About this web site
– The GREI Co. network of websites comprising its international, national and regional zone sites, blogs and social media (“GREI Co. Sites”) are owned and operated by GREI Co. – Global Real Estate Investment Company, LLC (“GREI Co.”, “us” or “we”).
About these terms and conditions
– These are the terms and conditions upon which we permit you to use the GREI Co. Sites.
– By using any of the GREI Co. Sites, you agree that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by them, you must refrain from using the GREI Co. Sites.
– These terms and conditions apply together with any other terms stated to govern your use of particular parts of the GREI Co. Sites, such as the Privacy and Confidentiality.
– We may amend these terms and conditions at any time and therefore recommend that you periodically review them so that you remain informed of any changes.
– These terms and conditions are governed by the law of the State of New York, United States of America. By using this site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State in respect of any proceeding involving this site.
– The information, opinions and publications available on our website, blogs and social media channels (GREI Co. Sites) are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information.
– The material on this website and other GREI Co. Sites is not and should not be regarded as legal, financial or real estate advice. Users should seek their own legal, financial or real estate advice where appropriate. Every effort is made to ensure that the material is accurate and up to date. However, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information provided.
– You should make your own inquiries and obtain independent professional advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any legal, financial or real estate decisions.
Limitation of liability
To the extent that the law allows:
– we (including our officers, employees, agents and members) are not liable for any loss or damage including loss of data and/or profits, however caused (including by negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the GREI Co. Sites or your reliance on any information contained on them; and
– any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded.
Copyright and Ownership
– The rights in all information, text, graphics, logos, advertisements, sound recordings and software on the GREI Co. Sites (“Content”) are owned by GREI Co. or its members or suppliers.
– The Content is protected by North-American and international copyright and trade mark laws.
– You are not permitted to use, modify, copy, reproduce, hyperlink, frame, up-load to a third party, post, transmit, on-sell or distribute any Content except as is expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, or unless GREI Co. consents in writing.
Your rights to use the GREI Co. Sites
– So long as you comply with these terms and conditions, you may:
– download, view and/or print any of the Content for your personal use; or
– if you are an Internet service provider or Internet access provider, supply the Content to your subscribers; or
– if you are a GREI Co. member, interact with the GREI Co. Sites for the purpose of your business activities, provided such interaction is consistent with both these terms and conditions and any relevant policies or agreements between you and GREI Co..
– Some of the sites listed as links to this site (“links”) are not under the control of GREI Co. (for example, the web sites of our independently owned and operated members). GREI Co. makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of those sites. GREI Co. assumes no responsibility for the condition or content of third party sites that may be linked to or accessed from GREI Co. Sites.
– Links are provided for your convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
– The fact that we have provided a link should not be construed as an endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by GREI Co. of the owners or operators of the linked sites or of any information, products or services referred to on those sites, unless we expressly state that this is the case.
Specific Obligations for GREI Co. Members
– The GREI Co. Sites may from time to time contain facilities which enable you to submit content for posting to the site (“Listing Facilities”).
– When using the Listing Facilities you must:
– ensure the content you submit is not unlawful or for an improper purpose and is not misleading or deceptive, defamatory, in breach of any copyright, trade mark or obligation of confidentiality, and not contrary to privacy legislation or any other applicable law; and
– not submit or transmit anything containing a virus or other harmful component.
– You acknowledge that:
– you must take your own precautions to ensure the process you use to access the GREI Co. Sites does not expose you to risk of viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your data or computer systems;
– you are responsible for the contents of any web site that we permit you to link to the site;
– by submitting content to any of the GREI Co. Sites, you freely grant GREI Co. a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce and adapt that content to the extent necessary to operate and promote the GREI Co. Sites;
– we may, from time to time in our absolute discretion, edit, refuse to post or remove any content (in whole or in part) that you have submitted to the GREI Co. Sites; and
– we have no responsibility for the content posted or transmitted by you or other users of the GREI Co. Sites.
– We may in connection with your use of the GREI Co. Sites, provide you with a password, username and/or similar access code (“Password”). By using the GREI Co. Sites, you acknowledge that:
– your Password must not be shared, transferred, or used by any person other than your authorised personnel;
– you are responsible for keeping your Password confidential; and you are liable for all costs, liability and expense incurred in connection with the use of that Password (whether or not authorized by you), except to the extent caused by any negligence on the part of GREI Co..